I hope you enjoyed Wednesday’s WIN versus Miami. It was very exciting!!
Thank you to all that have paid your membership dues for 2018-19. There is still time to get aboard and support our Team this season. If you have not joined yet, please take a few minutes to send in your dues. You can join either:
- at our Court Club meeting on Tuesday, 12/4 (details below) or
- by navigating to our website – rutgerscourtclub.com / click on the Membership tab and join
I want to inform you of several very important items with regard to our next meeting on Tuesday, December 4th- Venue and Parking. Also, I am including information about the remaining Court Club events for this season.
1. Venue and directions
THE DECEMBER 4TH MEETING will be held in the HighPoint.com Stadium / Brown Recruiting Pavilion, Parking in the Scarlet Lot.
THIS IS THE SAME VENUE AS OUR NOVEMBER MEETING.
Enter through the fence by Section 101 and turn right. Walk on the Concourse to the area below the large scoreboard (behind Sections 137 / 138) at the South End of the Stadium. Take the stairwell down one floor to the Brown Recruiting Pavilion.
Meeting starts at 7PM / Doors open at 6:15PM
Note: Court Club PAID MEMBERS ONLY!! You may pay your membership dues at the meeting!!
2. Parking in the Scarlet Lot (Stadium West Lot)
Rutgers University has established a new virtual parking system for all of the New Brunswick and Piscataway campuses. Rutgers Athletics released a press statement on August 31st to inform all fans and supporters on how it will impact anyone visiting campus for an athletic event other than football, men’s and women’s basketball and wrestling matches/games. The link to the article is below.
This new policy will have an impact on Court Club events held in the Brown Recruiting Pavilion in High Point.com Stadium as all members attending will be required to register their vehicles(see link below). Please make sure to register your vehicle prior to the December 4, 2018 meeting.
Note: If you registered your car for the November meeting, you do NOT need to register your car for this meeting – you are already registered.
Vehicles that are not registered may receive a citation. You are only required to complete the registration once, not each time you come to a meeting. Please park in the lot west (press box side) of the stadium. This lot is also known as the Scarlet Lot on football game days.
Your license plate number is required for registration. There is no cost to register.
Please use this link to register your vehicle(s):
3. The December 4th program is being finalized and will be announced this weekend.
4. Additional / Upcoming Court Club Events:
- Exclusive Court Club Open Practice (paid members only) –Thursday, December 27th, starting at 1pm and will be held at the RAC.
- Annual Court Club Auction (open to all) – Saturday, January 5th, starting 30 minutes after completion of the game vs. Maryland and will be held in the Hospitality Area at the RAC.
- If you have any items to contribute to our Auction, please contact Brian Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, December 4th. If you have any questions, please contact Brian at your earliest convenience.
- The 3rd General Membership Meeting (paid members only) –Monday, January 7th, starting at 7pm and will be held at the RAC (behind sections 105/106).
- The 4th General Membership Meeting (paid members only) -Monday, February 18th, starting at 7pm and will be held at the RAC (behind sections 105/106).
President – Rutgers Court Club